We can’t believe it…this year is our 10th Bert’s Big Adventure trip to Walt Disney World! What began in 2003 as a magical trip to Walt Disney World for six families now provides year-round support programs and three reunion adventures for our children with chronic and/or terminal illnesses and their family members.
Bert’s Big Adventure, founded by Bert Weiss, morning radio show host of The Bert Show, and his wife Stacey, has grown over the last 10 years into one of the top children’s organizations in metro Atlanta. We couldn’t be more proud of what we have accomplished in such a short time. Currently serving 98 families, we are in need of additional help to continue to provide the best service to these deserving individuals on a year round basis.
There are several ways you can get involved:
- You can make an online donation here
- You can make an in-kind donation from our wish list for the trip here
- You can start your own campaign here
- You can nominate children that qualify for the trip here
- You can apply to be a Fairy Godparent volunteer here
Thank you for your help, we couldn’t make this happen without our loyal supporters!
Share and Enjoy