Thank you for your interest in applying and/or nominating a child for the Bert’s Big Adventure trip to Walt Disney World. Established in 2002, Bert’s Big Adventure is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides a magical, all-expenses-paid, five-day journey to Walt Disney World® for children with chronic and terminal illnesses and their families.
Bert’s Big Adventure qualifications include the following:
- The child you are nominating is between the ages of 5 and 12 years old, or will be at the time of the trip (February 2014).
- The child you are nominating has never been to Walt Disney World.
- The child you are nominating has been diagnosed with a chronic or terminal illness, or is physically challenged.
- Without the help of Bert’s Big Adventure, the family does not have the financial means available to afford a trip to Walt Disney World.
- The child you are nominating lives in a radio listening area of The Bert Show. (To be eligible, The Bert Show must have been broadcast in your radio listening area for one year or more. Applications will be accepted from the Atlanta, Nashville, Indianapolis, Washington, D.C., Birmingham, Ft. Wayne, Amarillo, Lubbock, Abilene and Brunswick listening areas for the 2014 trip.)
(If you don’t qualify for Bert’s Big Adventure, please visit our resources page. There, you can find other organizations and resources that might be a fit for you and your family!)
Are you interested in applying for your family?
If you qualify for the trip, please download an application here or click the DOWNLOAD button above. The selection process is not based on votes; we only accept one nomination per child. All applications must be postmarked by October 25, 2013 to be accepted. Families will be notified no later than January 1, 2014.
Do you know a child or family that you would like to nominate?
If you’d like to nominate a child/family, you have several options. You can ask the family to visit this page to download the application, you can download the application yourself and send it to the family, or you can submit your nomination through the form below and our team will reach out to the family directly. The selection process is not based on votes; we only accept one nomination per child. All applications must be postmarked by October 25, 2013 to be accepted. Families will be notified no later than January 1, 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact our staff through the form below. Thank you!
Share and Enjoy