Thank you so much for thinking of Bert’s Big Adventure. There are several ways you can get involved, it really depends on what you are looking for! Check out some of your options below with links to more information:
- You can make a simple online donation.
- You can make an in-kind donation from our wish list for the trip.
- You can apply to be a Fairy Godparent volunteer. The Fairy Godparent volunteer program strives to provide a daily visit to each Bert’s Big Adventure child that is admitted to a Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta hospital.
- Make a personal fundraising page for Bert’s Big Adventure – it’s easy! You will have your own website to track and raise funds, and can tap into friends and family to donate or help host fundraisers. In honor of this year’s 11th annual Bert’s Big Adventure trip, we have set a goal of raising $11,000 through this effort.
- You can nominate children that qualify for the trip.
- You can ask friends and family to make donations on your behalf in lieu of gifts for birthdays, graduations, holidays, etc.
All of that said, if you had something more specific in mind, please let us know through the contact form. We are happy to answer questions as needed. Thank you and we hope to have your volunteer support!
Share and Enjoy