There are so many ways to give to Bert’s Big Adventure! You can visit our Donation page and simply make a donation, you can visit our Wish List and offer in-kind donations, and now, you can start your own fundraising campaign.
Starting a fundraising campaign is great way to create team building or a group bonding experience. More specifically, we encourage you to set a specific goal so that you can sponsor a person, family, activity, etc. This offers your team and donors a goal, and more importantly, a more personal way to give.
It costs $15,000 to sponsor a family of four on the trip, what does this include?
I’m interested in donating. How does it work?
Is there a minimum/maximum donation?
How do we raise the funds?
How do we keep track? I don’t want to handle the money.
I want to help… Sign me up!
For example, did you know it costs $15,000 to sponsor a family of four on the trip?
This includes airfare, transportation, hotel accommodations, daily meals and snacks, park passes, VIP treatment from Disney characters and park staff, and so much more. You can put the “fun” in fundraising when you know, and like, where your money is going.
We encourage you to gather your friends, co-workers, clients, church, school and neighbors, or all of the above, and come up with some fun and unique ways you can raise money to support Bert’s Big Adventure.
No. We appreciate and accept donations of all amounts! Setting a goal is a great way to motivate your team and we will work with you directly to find the perfect fundraising goal to match your estimated contributions.
A Sampling of Goals/Trip Related Sponsorships
- $15,000- Sponsor a family. This is an estimate to sponsor one family of four during our 5-day, VIP Adventure in Walt Disney World. This includes airfare, transportation, hotel accommodations, daily meals and snacks, park passes, VIP treatment from Disney characters and park staff, and more.
- $6,000- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. The boutique is a beauty salon at World of Disney Store and Cinderella Castle where little girls are magically transformed into little princesses.
- $5,000- Ground Transportation. During the adventure, Bert’s Big Adventure uses private bus transportation to get to and from our VIP events.
- $2,100- Breakfast with characters at Tony’s Town Square
- $1,500- Wheelchairs/Strollers for Walt Disney World parks
- $500- Child Welcome Amenities. Personalized Mickey Mouse ears, character autograph books, Disney autograph pens and more.
- And many more…
To start, educate your clients, friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, etc. about Bert’s Big Adventure and ask them to spread the word and/or donate. It can be as simple as adding a donation button to your email signature or as intricate as hosting a ticketed event. Don’t worry; we have samples of incentive programs, rewards, events, online fundraising and more, which all have proven successes. Contact us for more ideas and information.
It’s easy. We handle the money and keep track of the funds that your group has raised. You will also be able to see how much you’ve raised on your website. Each group campaign will receive it’s own, customized website with a fundraising tracker. For example, if your school wants to fundraise, our team will set up a personal website for your school. Then, any parent, student, teacher, friend, etc. that visits the school’s personal website can donate toward it’s goal. If every parent in a school of 100 students donates $10, that’s $1,000 that the school can donate to Bert’s Big Adventure. Click here to see a sample of a personal, campaign website.
For more information and/or to sign up for a fundraising campaign, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-364-2312.
Share and Enjoy